If you are a busy entrepreneur running your e-commerce business, you might spend a lot of time researching the Shopify image resizer apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store's images, which is time-consuming. Don't worry, we will do the work for you! In this article, we will help you to pick the best app for your store. These apps can help you resize the product images, thus helping with the site's SEO.
1. Photo Resize by Pixc
Photo Resize automatically resize and replace all of your product pictures to the perfect square ratio to make everything uniform on your website and will give your website a professional look. In this way, you will stand out from the competition.
Photo Resize is free to install and offers 50 images and a 7-day backup for free. For longer backs and advanced resize options, you will need to upgrade to the paid version, starting from $4/month.
- Save valuable time: No more manual scanning of photographs and they provide multiple image resizers to save time
- Make the product's images more professional
- Easy to install automatically
- Expensive: Can be come pricey if you have a huge number of image to resize per month
- The cheaper pricing plans are limited in their features
- Hard to optimize: according to some customers feedback, sometimes the image size do't change.
2. SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer by Spurit
SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer will compress images and optimize alt tags to speed up your store and make it more SEO friendly. It sutis for any shop orient to maximize the rate of the article. It will help you know how to edit alt tags or resize the image.
SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer offers several pricing plans based on the number of actions with images per month, starting from $8.95/month. They offer a free plan for ten actions with images.
- Automatic edit photo for newly added images
- Resize pictures for items in a single tick.
- Compress images or edit photos without loss quality
- Can schedule of ALT tag changes
- Sometimes loop back on Shopify store page when trying to get the app
- Time wasting when having a lot of images to resize
3. Bulk Image Edit
Bulk Image Edit can reduce the image file sizes by a single click without losing any visible image quality. It also marks your images with product titles, vendors, and options to ensure the search engine will display them to as many potential customers as possible.
Bulk Image Edit offers a free option for businesses with 50 images per month, one active schedules task, and a 30 day backup per month. With more images and longer backup, the paid options start from $9.99/month.
- Improve SEO by customizing every image and design
- Social media compliance: Optimize images to fit any social channels
- Preview images after being edited
- The customer support function needs improvements
- Images sometimes are converted to low quality images.
- Limited custom fields
4. PixPix: Simple Image Editor
PixPix image editor is a simple-to-use editor with a lot of image editing options. It has a simple and intuitive interface, so you can browse your product listing or search for a specific product using keyword search. With Shopify Admin links integration, you can open a product in PixPix from your product details page in the Shopify admin section
PixPix image editor has only one pricing plan. You may have unlimited image editing for free and fast image change saving, bulk image uploading, blog editing for $14.99/month.
- Crop, resize and do more to any Product image with two images editors
- Simple Interface to discover the item and pictures you need to edit.
- Quickly access the item legitimately from Shopify item see.
- No standard pricing packages available so hard to estimate cost of software
- Not very user friendly
5. Super Watermarks
Super Watermarks is an advanced and user-friendly watermark bulk editing application for your product pictures. It supports you to add highly configurable product badges, watermarks, logos, stickers, labels, and frames to your photos all-in-one-click.
Super Watermarks has three pricing plans starts free depending on
- Protect your intellectual property and avoid copycats by adding watermarks to your product images
- Add watermarks, stickers and badges automatically
- A lot of templates for you to choose
- Remove stickers and restore your original images
- Could not revert changes for over 100 products
- Difficult to add just a select new number or new products if you have a large catalogue
In the end, we hope the list of top 5 Shopify Image Editor will help your business. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions. If you enjoyed this article, check out other ways Shypyard can help you streamline your operations.
After you start running your eCommerce business with Shopify, you may need a more comprehensive unified analytics tool to help you plan for your business’s future success. Shypyard provides six integrated features for this purpose, including omni-channel clarity, product analytics, and cohort analysis. Together, they give eCommerce store owners the ability to make profitable operational decisions and build long-term growth. Try it for free today!
Be the first to hear when we launch!